Question

CEO contact?

• 22 October 2023
  • 5 replies

How do I escalate a complaint to the CEO level?

I have had a complaint in since September due to trying to preorder the Iphone 15 and being pretty much told different things each time.

First my order couldnt be found so I was told to place it again, I then was told after my second order that there was a technical issue on people trying to order the 15 and that technical was informed and I would receive a call back later that day which never happened. 

I called again to be told the order went through and my new phone would be delivered on the day of launch and that I would receive an email.  I never did so I called again to be told that that it was declined and I had to take out a brand new contract so they could do a credit check or go for a lower model.  

I made a complaint about being told the order had gone through and the stupidity of having to take out a new order,  finally after days and days of back and forth across a 2 week period they did a manual credit check that I agreed to and it passed so I was told to call sales to place the order.

I called sales who got me to sign all the legal stuff and when inputting my card details and the £59 being taken from my bank they told me it failed again.

So I went back to complaints who said they did another credit check which they shouldnt and that is why despite my account being changed to a low risk account.  I was told Sales would call me.  Told to call back a couple of days later which I did and still no call back from sales. 

Over a week now and no call.  I have asked for it to go to deadlock due to complaints telling me that they have done everything right their end and head office has done all they can?  Surely they still rule over sales and should be ensuring that sales do their job which they arent.  

Its quite simple they need to override the credit check for the handset as this has been done.  

I now have a hard search on  my credit file from the manual credit check which passed but now is shown to other companies as having been done making it harder for me to go elsewhere!

The guy at complaints was like the hard search only shows for a few months! That is not the point. My credit score is high, I have no missed payments in over 15 years and have worked hard to build this up.

I want to take this to the CEO to ensure this does not happen to other customers as I have been given the run around for over a month now with different stories constantly and it is not acceptible.

I am also looking for other sim only contracts else where for myself and my familys accounts. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi maybe you could try here for a list of CEO’s. 

https://www.ceoemail.com/index.php?s=I

I have but only the names are showing and no email.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Khaleesi81,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced.

I can see that you advised that you have been in touch with the Complaints Team, have you had any updates on your Complaint?

If you would like us to take a look into the complaint here, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

I asked for it to go to deadlock 5 days ago.  Still nothing.   Still no call from sales either.   

I will be taking it to the ombudsman but I’d also still like the CEO contact to alert them to how bad this case is being treated and ensure other customers don’t get treated the same.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Khaleesi81 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?