Question

Change of payment details

• 5 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello

My brother was paying for my mum’s phone which was with you.  He’s just died and is obviously unable to pay her bill. 

I want to change the payment over to me (also one of your customers) but ensure that mum keeps her telephone number.  How can I do this please?

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry for your loss @Mel Jones, but unfortunately if the iD account is held in your Mum’s name, she’ll need to contact iD Mobile to organise any changes to her account - no matter who pays the bill.

As most companies do, iD Mobile have statutory requirements for the privacy and security of their customer accounts, to prevent fraud and other scams.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mel Jones,
Welcome to the Community!

I’m very sorry for your loss.

We can certainly assist with this but it would need to be the account holder that contacts us directly.

If you are Power of Attorney for your mother we can discuss this with you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I applied for a new sim in my name over a week ago and it still hasn’t arrived.  Not happy!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I applied for a new sim in my name over a week ago and it still hasn’t arrived.  Not happy!

The website says iD SIM only orders are delivered by Royal Mail, 3-5 working days after being dispatched by iD Mobile. The date of dispatch is often after the date of the order.

If it’s taking longer, your item may have been lost in transit, @Mel Jones

Why iD Mobile?