Skip to main content
Solved

Change of payment details

• 26 July 2024
  • 5 replies

I have recently updated my payment details and as of now the direct debit is still not appearing on bank account. The payment is due 1st August.

5 replies

I had two of my direct debits disappear from id records and not get taken watch out in my case accounts both went overdue I got no warning until got text from id saying they were going to suspend the sims. I would check your id account to see if direct debit details are still showing. I think there systems have a problem

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Derek Jones 

A direct debit may only show with your bank once payment is attempted to be taken via that method.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Martin Evans 

I’d recommend checking your texts, we typically send messages to let you know a direct debit has failed and we’ll try again.

I’d recommend ensuring all your details with iD Mobile (Name, Address etc) match exactly that of your bank account too.

Also using the search address feature in the app/website and not inputting manually.

Tom

Thank but k ow all this details were all correct. The fault is not on my side.  I got no warning of failed direct debit it just disappeared from my account details. Accounts the. Went into red again no warning 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Martin Evans 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom