Question

Change plan in cooling off period

• 8 November 2022
  • 4 replies

I have today received the 30 day sim card I ordered but want to change plan to a higher amount. I can’t seem to change plans, is someone able to help me?

I could order a new sim, but unsure how to cancel old one using 14 day cooling period.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

I chatted to an agent who helped me cancel the plan so I could order a new plan, so with the old plan now deactivated, I just received an email saying my new order has been cancelled as I failed a credit check. I have no idea why, as I have an excellent credit rating.

I think you just don’t my business.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I chatted to an agent who helped me cancel the plan so I could order a new plan, so with the old plan now deactivated, I just received an email saying my new order has been cancelled as I failed a credit check. I have no idea why, as I have an excellent credit rating.

I think you just don’t my business.

You could just order a PAYG iD SIM card, and then setup a monthly recurring payment for a bundle for your iD PAYG plan.

This would effectively be the same as a pay monthly plan but, there wouldn’t be any credit checks.

FYI, iD have there own internal system a credit checking in addition to any information they get from reference agencies.

Anyway try iD PAYG, or look elsewhere @Thomas Luxton - good luck.
🍀

Hi Andewhite,

I was trying to go after one of the black friday deals. I changed my mind on the 6GB sim for £6 and wanted to opt for the 70GB sim for £10. The agent advised they couldn’t change the plan on the chat, but I would be very much entitled to cancel and pick a new plan during my cooling off period.

I then also received an email afterwards saying my order has gone through, which is really confusing cause I’m not sure if it has gone through or not now. No DPD emails.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you’ve got an iD order number in your email, try calling the iD sales team on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Good luck @Thomas Luxton.

Why iD Mobile?