Question

Changed plan but not showing on account?

• 12 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I changed my plan and received a confirmation message from ID mobile. I have also received a new SIM card, for some reason. However, on my account, the old plan is showing and there is no sign of the new one yet?

How can I tell if my plan has been changed? Do I simply wait for the first bill, due on a different date from the date showing on the account with the out-of-date plan?

What do I do with the new SIM? I wasn’t expecting a SIM card. I want to keep my number, just get more data and nothing else.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Tigertilney,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you perform a plan change or an upgrade?

If you upgraded and your old SIM has stopped working, you’ll need to use the new SIM card.

If you changed plan you shouldn’t have received a new SIM.

Please let us know and we can PM you if required to check what has gone on.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I just changed my plan from £8.00 per month to £10.00 with 60 GB data. The change doesn’t show on my account although I received a confirmation email that I had made the change. I also received a new SIM which surprised me.

I look forward to your PM in response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Tigertilney 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?