Changing account

• 3 January 2024
  • 1 reply

My contract ended on the 28th of December 2023.

I wanted to continue with ID with a Sim only contract as I'm happy with my current phone. 

I requested a PAC which I received, but when I tried to use it to keep my existing number, the form stated I could not use a PAC to transfer number with the same provider, but here's options to upgrade my contract.

Finally I could access sim only as the upgrade paths previously only allowed me phones.

So I completed this to upgrade my account to sim only.

I have just received the SIM but it is a new number with a new account and you are keeping my old contract active.

As the new account was created via the app, I cannot access this account as my email is linked to only my existing earlier account and there was no other email used in creation of the new account. 

I wish to cancel this new account and change my contract to be SIM only as I requested.

Thanks, Anthony

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ohnineoneoh 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?