Solved

Changing phone number on my account

• 2 July 2023
  • 2 replies

I took out a contract for my son earlier in the year and registered it to my email as I pay the bills. I’ve since transferred my own number over as well but can’t use the app to check my usage as my email is associated with my son’s number. Is there any way that I can change the phone number associated with my email address to my own one and then get my son to register for his number? I’m not creating a second email address purely to use for this mobile phone! Thanks for any help.

icon

Best answer by Tom 4 July 2023, 15:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Zoe Chaplin, you’d need to use a second email address for your own mobile number with iD, if you want to manage another iD account online or using the iD app.

Currently, iD Mobile’s systems only allow one mobile number per user account email address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Zoe Chaplin 

Unfortunately you’d need to use a different email address to register to the iD Mobile app/website than one you’ve used for another account.

iD Mobile plans are currently completely separate therefore would need different email addresses for app/website registration.

You’ll be able to use the same email address for bills and correspondence.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?