Question

check status disappeared

Userlevel 1

Hi, I've recently referred 2 people to id mobile and had their status as pending, but now the check status button has disappeared. How do I check the status on them. They have made 2 payments, but the button to check status has suddenly gone.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nikki Barnes,

Welcome to the Community.

It can take up to 90 days for the vouchers to come through once the order details are entered on the portal.

Can you please try and access the link on a different browser and see if you are able to track it that way?

If you still have issues, please let us know and we PM you so that we can escalate this to the team for an update.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi, I've tried on a couple of different browsers, and it still seems to have not appeared. I just want to know that everything is going through OK as they were there and pending, and now can't seem to find any trace of them. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Nikki Barnes 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?