Solved

claiming an amazon voucher advertised on signnup

When i signed up - there was an offer of an Amazon or something voucher - this is now my third month and I still have not received anything. The website contact is almost impossiible to navigate apart from some sort of clueless virtual chat bot . 

how do i fnd out when/ if i am going to get one? 

thanks

icon

Best answer by andewhite 2 September 2022, 18:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I changed from my DSP to join yourselves and I have a sim only deal.This deal entitled me to a £40 Amazon voucher  as I am a new customer.

Is this not the case as per your promotion ?

Is this the online deal you selected @Shaun2469?

MoneySavingExpert (aka MoneySuperMarket)

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Like I said this was the offer on iD Mobile site and if it isn’t then I will be cancelling my order and going to the regulator Ofcom😀

Okay @Shaun2469, your screen-shot appears to show an email with an offer from “giftcloud.com”, but you’ll need to wait 90 days before getting an email explaining how to receive your gift - the £40 Amazon voucher. 

Anyway, seems like you’ve ordered the iD plan (31-Aug-2022), so look out for reward email in 3 months or so - I hope it works out as you expected.
🤞

Like I said this was the offer on iD Mobile site and if it isn’t then I will be cancelling my order and going to the regulator Ofcom😀

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

So @

I changed from my DSP to join yourselves and I have a sim only deal.This deal entitled me to a £40 Amazon voucher  as I am a new customer.

So @Shaun2469, who was your old DSP please?

You could be asking in the wrong place @Shaun2469, because iD Mobile don’t do Amazon voucher offers - did you find a deal on Moneysupermarket.com, or a similar site? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I do have a screenshot taken from your site when I signed up.

Okay @Shaun2469, what services did you actually get from your previous DSP?

Have you checked if this offer appears at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer?

I do have a screenshot taken from your site when I signed up.

How to I claim my £40 amazon voucher as per instructions when I swapped over from my previous DSP to yourselves on the 31st August 2022 ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @AD101, @Camcate, and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I’m not aware of this promotion, and I haven’t been able to find anything on our website about it. It sounds like this may have been offered via an affiliate/third party website, in which case, you’d need to contact them directly. Do you have any screenshots you can provide?

Thank you,

Rory

I’d very much like to know the same thing! 

I selected a sim package that was supposed to come with a £30 voucher but as soon as I clicked on the link ‘to claim this offer’, all mention of a £30 voucher disappeared. 

Where is it please?!

Why iD Mobile?