Question

Constant signal drop regardless of the post code

• 24 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have ID since last March but after many months of patience I will have to cancel the contract.

Since I changed to ID I have constant signal drops every few minutes. In almost every call there is signal drop for 10-15 seconds. There are also signal drops every few minutes that I use the phone for internet.

I have checked the coverage, as I can see it is the only suggestion in similar topics, and according to that I should have at least 4g in my house and at work but that is rarely the case. And I would be ok even with lower connection but without the signal drops. At work the signal drops to H or H+.

It would be great, for that price, if this was working but these problems are so inconvenient that isn’t worth it for me.

With my previous provider and the same phone device, I never had any problems like these.

I would appreciate if someone from ID can contact me to let me know how I can cancel the contract.

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The following forum article explains how to cancel an iD contract @BWten. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @BWten 

I’m sorry to hear that signal in your area isn’t what you’d expect.

If you wish to cancel the contract, I’d recommend the above from @andewhite or we can get in touch here if you wish.

Please note that all iD Mobile contracts have the opportunity to return at the beginning of the contract should the account holder find the coverage isn’t suitable, your returns period may have lapsed now.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?