Solved

Contacting ID Mobile Seems Impossible

Why I am taking ID Mobile to court and why they are the worst company i have ever tried to contact to resolve a situation. 

1. They have registered a debt against my name but i have made no purchases from them.
2. I have requested proof from their debt collection company. None has been given.
3. I have tried to find an email that works, so i can send them an email. None available.
4. I have rang their phone. It’s a never ending loop with no way to speak with anyone. 
5. I used their live chat. It is not live it is a bot that ends up requesting your ID Mobile phone and account number. I ahve no ID Mobile as I have never purchased anything from them. 
6. Due to the debt they registered on my Experian account I have been unable to sell my current house and buy another. 
7. I intend to sue for losses of about £100,000 

This is my last attempt to try and contact ID Mobile before I commence my court case. 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 13 June 2022, 15:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

18 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds frustrating @ID Fraud, and as you’ve discovered iD Mobile are 100% online.

You can get assistance from iD Mobile by contacting them privately using their facebook page or Twitter page.

I know you’ve tried using their Live Chat service - but you can use any telephone number on the chat and once you’re connected, just type “talk to a person” for assistance from an iD agent in person (avoid the bot).

The iD agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays.

Anyway good luck in court.

Thanks. Unfortunately that does not work as i do not have an ID mobile phone!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @ID Fraud, you can actually use any telephone number with the iD online chat service.

I’d recommend using facebook Messenger to contact iD if you’re not a customer - assuming you’ve got a facebook account.

Good luck - I hope you get this issue sorted.

It’s incredibly frustrating dealing with this company.

All they offer is a live chat service which in itself if pointless as their #1 reply is ‘i will escalate this issue for you’, with no resolution to the problems. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It’s incredibly frustrating dealing with this company.

All they offer is a live chat service which in itself if pointless as their #1 reply is ‘i will escalate this issue for you’, with no resolution to the problems. 

Okay @TBDigital123, did you ask for an incident reference number?

You’ll need something logged and reference in order to keep track of things and hold iD to account.

Yes, i have a ticket and a complaint number - neither of which proving to have much value. 

Complain number - have been waiting for a call back for a while with no indication of when this will happen.

Technical Support ticket number - a never ending circle of the issue gets escalated, 2 days later I get a text saying they need information from me, log into live chat to be told the exact same thing and that the issue has been escalated again. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Indeed @TBDigital123, I know that feeling - seems anything escalated to tech team sadly takes an eternity.
🙁 

Part of me is worried this is their strategy to essentially waste time until the ‘cooling off period’ has ended and you’re locked in. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yes @TBDigital123, perhaps that’s their strategy - it appears iD are more interested in getting new customers than keeping existing customers happy. 

I guess being cheap doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll get great customer service.

Userlevel 1

No way you can contact anyone in this company!! What a pile of crap!! Live chat down! No phone number!! No response from customer services when you complain that you have a broken SIM! I have only just opened an account with you, and I realise what a massive mistake this shocking company is!! 100% online is bull**** you need to look at real customer service! Who am I even talking to!? Pointless exercise. How do I cancel this contract!? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

No way you can contact anyone in this company!! What a pile of crap!! Live chat down! No phone number!! No response from customer services when you complain that you have a broken SIM! I have only just opened an account with you, and I realise what a massive mistake this shocking company is!! 100% online is bull**** you need to look at real customer service! Who am I even talking to!? Pointless exercise. How do I cancel this contract!? 

Believe it or not iD Mobile provide online customer service 7 days a week.

The support opening hours are 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends (+ bank holidays).

Within these time periods, you can get help using iD Mobile’s online live chat service, or alternatively get in-touch using facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM) for assistance.

I hope you get through to an iD agent @Adrian Nicholls.
🤞🤞🤞

Userlevel 1

If luck is what you need to have a normally functioning network, please stop operating!!

Userlevel 1

Click Live chat anywhere from any link to go to this page

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Indeed @Adrian Nicholls, this is an ongoing issue with the iD community, which iD Mobile haven’t solved (yet).

Just LOGOUT of your iD Community account and then try the iD live chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat
🤞🤞🤞

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Adrian Nicholls and @andewhite

This issue appears to be affecting members using Facebook to login to the Community - the team are looking into it and we should hopefully have the issue fixed shortly. 

@Adrian Nicholls - unfortunately, until the issue is resolved you’ll need to log out of the Community, then access the Live Chat page - sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks,
Nikhil

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Adrian Nicholls and @andewhite

This issue appears to be affecting members using Facebook to login to the Community - the team are looking into it and we should hopefully have the issue fixed shortly. 

Thanks,
Nikhil

Okay @Nikhil P, if you login to the iD Community, and CHECK/TICK the “Remember me” option on the login page, you’ll ALWAYS get the error reported by @Adrian Nicholls whether you login using your Facebook account or otherwise.

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @andewhite,

I spoke to our Online Team yesterday and they’re managed to replicate the issue on their end. It appears to be due to cookies set by the login preferences. Again, hopefully we should get this resolved shortly. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @andewhite,

I spoke to our Online Team yesterday and they’re managed to replicate the issue on their end. It appears to be due to cookies set by the login preferences. Again, hopefully we should get this resolved shortly. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

😁

Why iD Mobile?