Solved

Contract end

• 30 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi,
I have had a contract with you and my contract ended in November 2022. I paid my last payment in december 2022 and cancelled my direct debit as I thought my conctract ends automatically. However I now realize that probably I should have contacted you to cancel my contract. The problem is that I don’t have access to that phone as I bought it for my friend but she does not have access to it either. I would just like to know if I still need to cancel it and how I can do it if I don’t have access to ID mobile account and if there is anything else I need to do?

icon

Best answer by Kash 30 May 2023, 18:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ViZi,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Hi, 

My contract end is tomorrow, I want to change provider and don’t renew contract with I’d. 

I get PAC code already, what else I need to do to end the contract where I need to report???

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, 

My contract end is tomorrow, I want to change provider and don’t renew contract with I’d. 

I get PAC code already, what else I need to do to end the contract where I need to report???

If you give the PAC from iD to another provider, your iD account will be closed when you switch. Your final iD bill is produced the day after switching.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Beata Szczypior,

Welcome to the Community!

It looks like @andewhite has answered your question.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?