Question

costumer services problems

I lost my I’d mobile sim, and get one at curry’s they replaced it, but they replaced with wrong number I have two numbers on my account and they replaced one which was ok I need help sorting this problem it’s very awkward to use id mobile service because everything is online and I want speak with advisor because at currys pc world they don’t know how to help me. I suppose client shouldn’t be going so though ways to get sorted lost SIM card and replaced in wrong phone number I want get active old SIM card and replaced number I was looking to be replaced 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Oh dear @Karina Belousova.

There’s only online support with iD Mobile - no telephone support.

Use the online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat to get in-touch about your account.

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm at weekends - that way you can chat to a real person.

If you’re having trouble with their chat service, try contacting iD Mobile by sending a PM on their facebook or twitter social media platforms.

The messaging in this forum isn’t real-time, so it could be several days before somebody from iD reads your post.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Karina Belousova 

As @andewhite says above please contact us either via Facebook, Twitter or our Live Chat!

Alternatively let us know if you still require support here and we can message you through our community site.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?