Question

Coverage

• 10 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, I was very briefly a customer of ID 2 Years ago, and although the customer service and the community were good with questions I had to cancel my contract early due to coverage issues.

My existing deal with EE is now ending, and again I am looking at ID again due to the positive customer service experience last time around.

I have moved house, in a new location, and again similar to last time, I have used the coverage checker and again the same as last time it says the coverage is good...but I am a little concerned due to the experience I had last time with the coverage.

Is there a way I can get a esim or a random sim card to try out first before making the decision to switch, as I don’t want to be in the same boat as last time.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’d recommend checking the ACTUAL coverage using https://mastdata.com, or get an iD PAYG SIM card to check the real-world coverage at the locations you use your phone most @MichaelF.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MichaelF,

Welcome to the Community!

You can always purchase directly from us so you have a 30 day return period.

This should give you a enough time to test the coverage and return it if you are unhappy.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?