Solved

Currys £100 Voucher from Pixel 7 Pro Purchase Not recieved.

Userlevel 2

I got a contract for a Pixel 7 Pro on 12th Feb and it  came with a £100 curry voucher.  According to the details of the offer i should have received an email with the voucher between 17th March - 16th April as per this article:

I have been patiently waiting, it is now the 24th April  i have still yet to get emailed the voucher.  I do receive other emails from idMobile, so i know the email address you have got is valid,.  I have checked both my inbox and spam and also searched for emails from IdMobile and Currys and there is nothing. 
If you could please advice when i will get the voucher.

PS i have tried to contact you through chat bot and have been unable too successfully get through and make make contact and so I thought i would try this approach  instead

Thanks
Steve

icon

Best answer by Kash 27 April 2023, 16:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @brython84,

I can see that we have sent you a PM.

If you require further assistance, please get back to us there.

Kash

Userlevel 2

Thanks. Yes i have had a PM and have replied . Thanks again 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We will pick this up further there.

Mohammed

Hi Guys, 

Did anyone actually receive the voucher after being PM’d? 

I have replied but then heard nothing back despite countless conversations with customer service. 

Alice 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi Guys, 

Did anyone actually receive the voucher after being PM’d? 

I have replied but then heard nothing back despite countless conversations with customer service. 

Alice 

Nothing happens at pace in the iD community @awinters

iD staff only read user posts to the community once a day, often less frequently.

Private messages would be handled by a named individual at the iD end, whose shift / work pattern may mean they’re off for several days, which will further delay any communications. 

In my experience, the most productive support channel is privately messaging iD Mobile using Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (by DM), for assistance.

The online support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends + bank holidays).

Userlevel 2

Yes they do get back to you, as said above it can be slow so just be patient. I have now received my voucher 

I am still waiting for my voucher.  I was also suppose to receive it in April and still have not heard from them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am still waiting for my voucher.  I was also suppose to receive it in April and still have not heard from them.

Hey @Sophia Raja

Is your voucher in relation to the above Currys Gift Card offer or a Refer a Friend promotion?

Mohammed

Hi it's relating to the curry gift card offer which I should have received after purchasing a Google pixel 7 pro.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sophia Raja,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Hi ,

I have also been waiting for my voucher, I bought my Pixel 7 pro on 9th Feb and should have received the £100 curry voucher. I was waiting for the 24th April as per the promotion. I was away on Holidays and almost forgot about it.

I have checked both my inbox and spam and also searched for emails from IdMobile and Currys and there is nothing. I received lots of promotion emails from Curry, last one being 4th June but no email for the promised voucher!

If you could please advice when i will get the voucher.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Please don’t spam the community board with multiple posts on the same topic @Tiken. Also, it’s rather rude bumping someone else's thread with your issue. Everyone in this thread has been alerted to your issue when they likely don’t give a darn.

I have begun a contract with a Pixel 7 which included a £50 Currys voucher. Any idea of the whereabouts? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tiken 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bob Pike 

What date did you purchase your plan?

Tom

Number ported on 28/6/2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bob Pike 

The number port date would be different to the date the plan begins, what date did you receive your “Welcome to iD” email?

Tom

The welcome to IDMobile was received 28/6/23.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bob Pike,

As per the terms and conditions:

Step 1:
Get a £50 Currys Gift Card with your Google Pixel 7.

Step 2:
Gift card valid for 24 months & dispatched to registered email address between 14/08/2023 - 15/09/2023. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Returned devices do not qualify for voucher. No cash alternative.

If you don’t have it by the dates mentioned, please let us know.

Kash

Thanks for the reply. All understood.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Bob Pike,

You’re Welcome. 

Please get back in touch if you require further assistance.

Kash

Hi there,

I also have not received my currys voucher. Purchased pixel pro 7 on 03/02 & haven't received anything as of 05/08. I have been checking my emails, searching and checking the junk folder. This was a main reason I switched to Id mobile, anyone able to help please? :)

Thanks so much,

Fia 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Fia_1998,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ll be happy to check into this.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?