Solved

Currys Gift Card not working

• 3 December 2020
  • 8 replies

I have tried to use my currys gift card today & it was declined at check out! It says the card is invalid

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 22 December 2020, 18:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

I can't help you but I just received my new phones and the gift cards were in with the phones. I thought it was odd as in theory I could return the phones and cancel the contracts under the cooling off period. I wondered how they would manage if anyone did this but had already spent the card? Normally you have to have been paying for a few months before they issue these add on gifts. 

Dunno. Maybe the cards aren't valid until a certain time period? Seems unlikely and I guess the most likely thing is that someone forgot to activate it?

Hi. I just used my gift cards and they worked fine. Were you doing online? Double check you entered the codes correctly maybe?

Userlevel 1

I am having the exact same problem, did you get the issue fixed? I need help

Sorry if this is obvious but have you revealed the pin (was under s sticker on my gift card) and entered that after the long number?

Userlevel 1

Yes and I have have triple checked I am typing the numbers in correctly

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Misscarleyjayne @KayBail 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

I am having the same problems, what can I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Sianjones202,

I’ve sent you a PM so we can pick this up for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?