Question

Currys Gift Card not received

• 26 March 2024
  • 9 replies

I have refered a friend in January, it says we should received an email after 2 bills to claim our gift cards. 3 Bills have been issued now, and still no email, no gift cards, why?

Eric

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Eric Chauvel,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you checked your junk emails?

Did you receive any congratulations emails?

You can visit https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-refer-a-friend to check that you have followed all the terms and conditions.

Kash

Hi, so both my friend and I, would have received a junk email from you? Seriously?

Can you investigate a bit more, or just send the email again, and let me know on this platform

Thanks

Eric

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Eric Chauvel 

We send an email that may well be sent to your junk mail, we don’t send it to your junk mail ourselves.

You should have an email with the subject “Congratulations NAME, your reward is coming!”, please check for this.

Tom

Really? You want me to lookout for an email that “MAY” have come 3 months ago?

Please, stop being silly by your answers, and just send the link again, honestly it can’t be that difficult?

Hi @Eric Chauvel 

We send an email that may well be sent to your junk mail, we don’t send it to your junk mail ourselves.

You should have an email with the subject “Congratulations NAME, your reward is coming!”, please check for this.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Eric Chauvel 

If you processed the refer a friend journey correctly, you will have received the email, if you have not got the email, you have not done the process correctly and would be ineligible for the refer a friend program.

We aren’t being silly, we are simply asking you to check your emails.

Tom

I can see reviews online that most people didn’t their voucher, it’s call a scam then

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Eric Chauvel 

The refer a friend program isn't a scam, we send plenty of vouchers out to eligible customers who follow the process everyday.

If anybody has had any issues in receiving their voucher, we'd recommend them getting in touch so we can assist.

Tom

I did get in touch with you, and you didn’t do anything to help.So that’s a scam

You didn’t even bother to ask me our mobile numbers, so you could check.

How can I send you our details in private, so you can help by investigating a bit further.

Thanks

Eric

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Eric Chauvel,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?