Solved

Currys gift card Not Received *ID MOBILE PLEASE HELP*

• 1 March 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I placed two ordered for a Google Pixel 7 on the 29th of Jan. Both of which stated I would received a £100 gift card.

I have attached a screenshot of the order confirming the gift card confirmation to avoid any confusion.

I look forward to a quick response on this.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 1 March 2023, 13:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

They’re going to email the voucher to you in March 2023.

Have a look at the iD current offers page at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Sean McKay. @andewhite is correct on this one. Your voucher will be emailed to you between 17/03/23- 16/04/23. This will be sent to the email you inputted at the time of sale.

I hope this helps!

-Lauren

@Sean McKay did you receive your voucher? I haven’t received anything yet and getting a bit worried if i will ever receive it. 

Userlevel 1

@natalieparker0419 I have not received either of my two vouchers. I have checked all my emails and still nothing. @Lauren I see that you are an ID mobile Employee… please can you look into this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @natalieparker0419 & @Sean McKay 

As mentioned in @Lauren’s post please allow until 16/04/23 for the voucher to arrive via email, if you have nothing by this time please let us know so we can assist further.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tom I will be keeping a close eye on my emails over the next two days. I suspect I will be getting in touch with you then to discuss the lack on gift cards 🤣. Speak to you soon

@Sean McKay I suspect il be doing the same along with god knows how many other people 🤣🤣 @Tom 

Userlevel 1

I would like ID mobile to know I will be taking this up as a full complaint if I have not received anything the moment it turns the 16th. @Tom @Lauren this system of running your customer services like reddit is the worst approach to customer service I have seen in a long time.

Userlevel 1

The vouchers were received. Many thanks 😎

Why iD Mobile?