Best answer by WelshPaul 27 June 2023, 08:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @EB27,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way.

Can you please confirm which gift card you are referring to?

All the terms and conditions for the Gift Card offers we have are at the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Ā 

Kash

This is not helpful. I referred two friends of mine and they already have received their first and second bills we should receive our gift card as they bought SIM card for 24 months.

Ā 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

This is not helpful. I referred two friends of mine and they already have received their first and second bills we should receive our gift card as they bought SIM card for 24 months.

Ā 

Your posts are not helpful! Instead of ranting gibberish, gather your thoughts and post some factual information along with a link to the promotion you refer to and you might actually get some help.

@WelshPaulĀ  it looks like you donā€™t understand English. Itā€™s clear on my previous post I did referred two friends of mine and we should receive currysĀ gift card of Ā£30 each after receiving their first bill BUT we did not receive anything from ID Mobile (means itā€™s a SCAM)Ā 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I understand English perfectly well. You wrote:

The gift card is Ponzi schemeĀ 

I stand by what I said above, your posts are not helpful.Ā 

we should receive currysĀ gift card of Ā£30 each

I cannot find such a promotion on the link provided byĀ @KashĀ above. There have been various offers and the terms and conditions can vary between them, which is why I said your posts above are not helpful. That being said, all the gift card offers that I have come across previously have required that the first two bills be paid before any gift cards are issued. Buyapowa validates the claim. Can you confirm that both the first and second months bills have been paid? If so, how many days have passed since the second bill was paid?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @EB27,

As @WelshPaulĀ advised youā€™ll need to wait until 2 bills have been paid so it can take around 90 days to receive it.

Ā 

Kash

Why iD Mobile?