Solved

data charges

Userlevel 1

Hi 

I pay for my sons contract he is 13,y bill for August is coming up as £93 due to using data, iv a £45 cap on the account so why has this still happened?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 11 July 2022, 15:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I guess the £93 is a projection of the August bill based on your monthly plan cost, plus any usage charges incurred since your last bill. 

I think the My billing section of your iD My Account online should show you any usage costs in excess of your monthly allowances.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for reply, just wondering how they can charge when iv got cap on it, its all from Saturday just gone the cap has been in place before then its doubled the bill 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks for reply, just wondering how they can charge when iv got cap on it, its all from Saturday just gone the cap has been in place before then its doubled the bill 

Okay @Loubie83, you can be charged up to £45 each month for any usage in excess of this plan’s allowances.

I don’t have access to the iD account in question, so you'll probably need to speak to iD, using their online chat service, to find out what’s happening regarding your next bill.

Start an online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

Okay thank you