Solved

Data Rollover Scam

• 11 March 2024
  • 7 replies

The Data Rollover is a scam, I have a 8gb sim plan, used 1gb,7gb got rolled over, so the following month I had 15gb, but months after that only a maximum of 8gb gets rolled over, so if I have 15gb unused data, the following month my new data allowance is 16gb, and not 23gb.

ID Mobile is a scam, if you want Data Rollover of all your data, sign up to Sky Mobile!

icon

Best answer by tom12 15 March 2024, 17:44

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @cuddlezuk,

Welcome to the Community!

You can find all the information regarding Roll over at the link below:

Your rolled over data will last a month. If you don't use up all your Rollover data, it expires at the end of each month.

Kash

So it's a scam

Userlevel 3

Hey there @cuddlezuk, this isn’t a scam at all, no, this is indeed outlined on our website via the link sent above by my colleague, to be viewed at anytime before, during or after purchasing a contract with us.

We’re sorry you feel that way.

Thank you,

Tyler

Data Rollover, should be like sky every month unused data rolls over so you never lose it!

Userlevel 2

Data Rollover, should be like sky every month unused data rolls over so you never lose it!

Hardly a scam when Sky charge £10 a month for 5GB data, whereas you are getting 8GB for probably £6 a month with iD.

Most networks don’t offer any data rollover at all, and the “Data Rollover” page on the iD website clearly says roll your data to the next month.

Whatever

Userlevel 2

If it annoys you so much leave 😂

Why iD Mobile?