Question

Delivery Receipt

• 20 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello I need a copy of my delivery receipt that shows a VAT receipt to help with a promotion of a Chromebook? It was for a Pixel 6  

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Hello, I also need this information for my Pixel 6 Pro, Chromebook Claim. Thanks.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello I need a copy of my delivery receipt that shows a VAT receipt to help with a promotion of a Chromebook? It was for a Pixel 6  

Okay @Kerie Grant, my suggestion is to ask iD Mobile for a copy of your purchase invoice, which should show:

• the order date/date of purchase
  • the purchased product
  • the retailers name/logo

In my experience the customer support from the iD social media team works best.

Contact them privately using facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM (direct message)). They’ll be able to assist you regarding evidence of your eligible purchase for the Chromebook offer.

Out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are handled when the iD social media team next start work - anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello, I also need this information for my Pixel 6 Pro, Chromebook Claim. Thanks.

Hey both,

Have you gotten this resolved?

We should be able to send a proof of purchase which we’ve provided to other customers that you can use to process your claim.

Let us know if you still need help and we can PM you here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?