Question

Disconnection date and refund incorrect

• 2 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I have contacted ID Mobile customer service and raised an issue which was classed as a complaint. The customer service representative completed the process and offered me £74.06 which I accepted to resolve the issue. It has been over 3-5 days and the money has not arrived in my account after 10 days. I received an unexpected email late Saturday and was informed I was getting a £18 refund. I have been charged the first Direct Debiit of £44.99 and the second of £2.07 in total for a phone and sim that was shipped on the 4th October and arrived back at the warehouse on the 7th October. My return was lost in the warehouse and the disconnection request was only sent on the 6th November. I have all the tracking and screenshots of the DPD tracking.

I bought the phone and sim from Mobiles UK and was informed to contact ID Mobile as they can’t do anything about billing. The contract was Upfront £29 and £44.99 per month. I have received a refund of the £29 upfront charge.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @TurtlePower 

I’m sorry to hear this, we’d recommend contacting the channel where you’ve contacted initially so they can advise about the £74.06.

If you wish instead for us to take a look, please let us know so we can get in touch.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?