Question

disney+

• 6 July 2023
  • 8 replies

I recently upgraded my Samsung and should have recieved a Disney+ voucher but It doesn't seem to have been sent.

Are you able to advise.

Many thanks 

Leigh Kane 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Step 1: 
Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, S23 Ultra, S22, S22+, S22 Ultra, Z Flip4 5G, Z Fold4 5G, or S21FE between 01/02/23 - 31/01/24 and claim a 6 month Disney+ subscription.

Step 2: 
Claim the offer on www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/. The Disney+ code must be redeemed by 01/04/2024 (23:59 BST) and each code can only be used once.

Step 3: 
Subscription auto-renews after 6 months unless cancelled before the end of the 6-month period (currently £7.99 p/month). Cancel anytime. UK and ROI residents 18+ only. See idmobile.co.uk/offers/disney-plus, for details and full terms and conditions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Leigh Kane,

Welcome to the Community!

We hope that the information that @WelshPaul provided has helped.

If you require further information, please let us know.

Kash

Hi, just jumping on this thread as I'm having the same issue - when I go to the link above I get the attached error. 

Can you help? :) 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

What device did you purchase from iD, and when did you buy it @Jarrison?

Hi, its a Galaxy 23, received 7th Oct 2023 :)

Thanks 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The link you’re after is https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/.

In addition, looks like you need to have a Samsung account to take advantage of this offer @Jarrison

Offer appears to be promoted by iD, but provided by Samsung whenever you demonstrate your eligibility. Offer terms are online at:

Ah, thank yoooo ((I did actually say it like that!), went round and round last night, signing in and out of the Samsung account but this time it gave me the claim button. 

Now, what to watch....?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jarrison,

Glad to hear that this is resolved.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

I no longer have Disney+ so I’m unsure what new releases are on there. 

You can check out new releases here though https://ondisneyplus.disney.com/recent-releases

Kash

Why iD Mobile?