Question

Email received regarding my bill

• 28 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Good Morning, I received an email yesterday saying that there is an outstanding balance to pay and if not service would be suspended.

I have had this account for nearly three years with no issues. 
Upon calling 7777 and being cut off numerous times the only option is to revert to this community hub.

My balance appears to be £0 and 0p.

I will make a special visit to the bank today to check that a DDebit payment has been sent.

I will get back to you as soon as I have checked payment.

kind regards

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Roberthensley_1,

Sadly the iD systems that their customers rely on working properly haven’t been doing so.

See here and here for announcements about problems with the iD customer facing systems.

Disappointing recent track record from iD, but hopefully lessons will be learned and things will get better. Apparently an email apology will be sent to affected customers latter today.

Many Thanks Andewhite

The link you provided 

We're aware of an issue where some customers have been sent an outstanding balance notification in error. This has resulted in an increase in customers trying to access the iD Mobile app which is then adding quite a bit of load to the system. 

As a result, the iD Mobile app and My Account online may be unavailable for some customers. Please bear with us while our technical team is working hard to fix the problem and return to full service as soon as possible. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kieran

The above is helpful in identifying that some customers have been sent a “Red Letter” however if this has been done in error then a follow up letter or email is expected to clarify this mistake!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Roberthensley_1,

Thanks for getting in touch. We're aware of an issue where some customers have been sent an outstanding balance notification in error. We're working on restoring access to the iD Mobile app so those affected can check their balance as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please follow the link below for the most up to date information:

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/announcements-16/customer-notice-collections-notification-incorrectly-sent-out-to-some-customers-45634

Will

Why iD Mobile?