Solved

Emergency Calls Only

• 11 February 2021
  • 2 replies

I received my new phone on Monday. I sent over a pac code so I could keep my old number. I had signal prior to doing this but since sending my pac code I get no signal in my house. I thought it was just taking some time to get my number moved over. I just went for a walk though and had signal but now I'm back home I don't have signal again. 

I have checked your coverage checked and it says I should have signal inside and outside the house. 

Can someone please help? 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 12 February 2021, 15:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @DemiBevis 

A lot of things can affect the strength of your signal.

Your distance from the nearest phone mast can make a huge difference.

Large obstructions like trees and buildings (especially ones with lots of metal) can make your signal worse too.

• If you're having signal problems here are a few tips to try and make it better:
  • First of all, go for the tried and trusted method of turning your phone off and on again. Yes, it's obvious - but sometimes it really does work.
  • If you're using your phone indoors, try going into different rooms to see if it makes any difference. Some rooms can get a stronger signal than others.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hello,

I can only use my phone for emergency calls only. This is not what I want to do. Please send me another SIM card as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

DuracellBunny

Why iD Mobile?