Question

End of Contract and moving to another network provider

• 10 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, my contract will come to an end in 19days (29/03/2023) and I am not willing to upgrade nor stay with ID mobile. I have tried to follow the process of 30days cancellation but I received an sms that if I choose to end your plan today, my estimated final bill will be £58.95. This consists of the line rental for the remaining months of your contract (if any) and any outstanding balance on your account (this does not consist of any unbilled amounts). 
i would like a cancellation at the end of this contract and I am not ready to pay any extra. I am willing to wait until the 29th which is in 19days and would be porting to another network with my number and would want the direct debit to be cancelled.

kindly assist

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Get a PAC from iD the day before your contract ends @Ktreasure (28-Mar-2023).

Give the PAC to your new provider the day after your contract ends (30-Mar-2023).

When you give the PAC to your new provider, they’ll arrange for your iD account to be closed, and your iD contract will be cancelled immediately - no need to give iD notice.

Finally, don’t cancel the direct debit because iD may owe you money, or you may have a one final payment due after the account has been closed.
iD will refund you using your direct debit, if they owe you anything.

Good luck @Ktreasure.

Userlevel 1

Ok that helps

Why iD Mobile?