Solved

Error process PAC code

i got my pac code and gave all the info and received a text saying that “We have tried to process your PAC/STAC but we ran into an issue - the iD mobile number, last name or transaction number you entered is incorrect. Please contact Customer Services www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us “ 

but i can’t get through to anyone who can help me . i don’t want to loose my number so what can i do ? 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 March 2021, 14:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @eleanorhope,

Sorry to hear you've had issues with your PAC code.

I’ll send you a PM so we can pick this up and manually process.

Mohammed

Hey,

I'm having the same trouble in switching to ID 

I got a message saying :

We have tried to process your PAC/STAC but we ran into an issue - the iD mobile number, last name or transaction number you entered is incorrect. Please contact Customer Services www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us “ 

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks 

Saf

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Elhooligano 

We will send you a Private Message to help with this. To view the message, simply click on your Profile icon on the top right and select Private messages.

-Mohsin

Good morning - I’m having the same issue, it seems.

I have my PAC from EE to port the number to my new iD SIM.

Each time I try to enter the details on this page I get this error:

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

Very frustrating.  I also cannot set the android app up either as it seems to need a Security Code, which I do not have.  However the next morning I received several Security Codes via SMS and when I try any of them they are invalid.  Please help this PAC porting functionality.  It seems quite simply to implement.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @smb123 

We are sorry to hear this. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

Same issue here - all info entered correctly and error message every time. Getting slooooowly fed up

Mine seems to have been sorted via iD staff private messages here. 

Hi, I’m having the same problem. This is so frustrating!

Hi, I’m having the same problem. This is so frustrating!

I’ve been having the problem for the last 3 weeks and still not sorted, have lost the will to live and now hoping for a miracle for it to be sorted!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @jpdids  and @Kmjpatel thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear of the problems you are having with connecting. 

We’ll shortly send you each a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Why iD Mobile?