Question

Error with data usage

• 1 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello

Would you please call me on my mobile. i have just signed up with ID mobile and after only 2 days it says I have used 18GB of my 20GB montly allowance. However, the phone tells me I have only used 500mb.

Please check out the problem and call me urgently as I need data for a trip to the hospital. My number is [REDACTED]

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mark.Morgan 

Unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to set up a call from our side, I’ve also removed your phone number from your post as this is a public forum.

I’m sorry to see that the iD Mobile app shows 18GB/20GB of usage already, alternatively to using the iD Mobile app to check allowances, have you tried calling 7777 to check how much data you have left?

It’s possible that the app has had a glitch but if it is a glitch it shouldn’t last too long, if you’re still seeing the 18GB of data usage then it’s likely the case that this is indeed the amount of data used.

Tom

OK. ID Mobile did get it wrong, completely wrong. No I had not used 18GB of a 20GB allowance in 2 days. The message today now says I have 16GB left of a 20GB allowance. So I wasted 2 hours of my time trying to contact ID mobile about this issue. To me, I would be happy to receive £30 compensation for my wasted time. If I don’t get anything , then next year …….Goodbye!

At least with 02 the rates are better and I can talk to someone if something goes wrong. 

I hate ID mobile . And I hate the reply above from Tom... “likely you used the amount of data”. This is basically accusing me of lying. And you can now see, I was right. ID mobile is useless.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mark.Morgan 

I’m glad to see the issue has been resolved now and you’re back on the right tracks.

I’m sorry to hear you weren’t happy with my reply, I wasn’t accusing you of anything, without having looked into the account myself I can only give general answers and nothing concrete, the above wasn’t an accusation but an answer to something that was within the realm of possibility.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?