Question

Escalating Complaint to Director Rohit

• 26 January 2024
  • 8 replies

I am wondering if anyone has any contact information for the Director? I have place several complaints about my account and have requested a cancellation with No Fees and to return the phone. I have absolutely no signal all of the time. I struggle to phone due to having no signal and have requested several times to be contacted even by email but no one ever does and I'm a little bit fed up of having to try and contact ID only to get the same response that someone will call me! It ridiculous. My husband had the same issue and has been given the release from contract and has returned his phone, I don't understand why I can't do the same. I'm paying out every month for a service that is non exsistant. So if anyone has any contact information for Rohit the Director or anyone else who is higher up I would very much appreciate it.

8 replies

Userlevel 4

Found this on Google may help but know them have sone kind of filter on their contact detail. 

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/rohit-vedi-4a5a396#:~:text=Rohit%20Vedi%20%2D%20Managing%20Director%20%2D%20iD%20Mobile%20%2D%20Currys%20plc%20%7C%20LinkedIn

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @KBRod79 

In any case such as this, we’d recommend contacting the complaints team at the link below, should they not present you with a resolution you’re happy with, you can request a deadlock.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JoeKing 

We would not recommend contacting us via LinkedIn, we have clear methods of contact such as Live Chat, Social Media, the complaints site and even here on community.

Tom

Hi, @Tom 

Thanks but whenever I have tried to contact I am just told I need to contact a different team. I can't do this via phone call as I have no signal to do so, hence my reason for needing to cancel the contract. 

I have request to have someone contact me via email in which I was told that they would within 24 hours and this was about 4 days ago. 

Can I ask you what is Deadlock?

Many thanks

Userlevel 4

Hi @JoeKing 

We would not recommend contacting us via LinkedIn, we have clear methods of contact such as Live Chat, Social Media, the complaints site and even here on community.

Tom

OK thanks for the heads up there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KBRod79,

Please let us know if you still require someone to get in touch.

If required we can send you a PM.

However if your complaint has reached a position of deadlock you would need to wait for 10 days to receive it.

The deadlock letter will be our written final response regarding the matter.

Kash

Hi @Kash 

Yes I very much would like someone to contact me on via a PM so this can be resolved.

Many thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KBRod79 ,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?