Question

forgotten password no longer have the sim

• 27 August 2023
  • 7 replies

I thought I’d cancelled my contract and threw away the sim can’t remember my password and as I don’t have the sim I can’t reset it to get into my account 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Appreciate any help as ive now realised i have 2 late payments showing on my credit file, although ive had no communication from ID

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tonybibby 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I sent over details requested but have had no reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I sent over details requested but have had no reply

Unfortunately @Tonybibby, this forum isn’t real time live chat and iD staff have said elsewhere in this forum, they reply to private messages as soon as possible.
🤔

So do i just sit and wait in hope that somone will eventually reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

So do i just sit and wait in hope that someone will eventually reply

You could try using the iD online live chat service, Facebook Messenger, or X (Twitter) DM, to contact iD customer service. These are probably faster ways to communicate with iD than this forum.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays @Tonybibby.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tonybibby 

As @andewhite suggests we aren’t a live chat service and can’t always respond quickly, I can see we last messaged yesterday with no response, we will endeavor to respond to your messages as soon as we can.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?