Question

Forum post errors message ⚠️ Reply messages not being sent

• 3 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4

It's the 3rd February 2024 at 8.35am and this has happened to me yet again on this forum.

Whilst replying to a message after typing up my reply and pressing the send button a error message pops up  saying something has gone wrong and the message has not been sent. If I remember correctly the whole error message was in red text. This had happened before and I thought nothing of it. 

Be it a new thread where no one as replied yet, it doesn't matter also on the length of my message the same things has happened. 

I've just typed up a full in depth reply to a member only for it not to be sent with this flagged up error message appearing after I've pressed the send button. I encountered this about a week ago and it happened maybe 3 times at different intervals. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @JoeKing,

Thanks for raising this issue.

Can you please possibly try and capture a screenshot if this does occur again along with the link to the thread.

I would also advise trying again posting the reply after clearing cache and cookies.

We can pass this onto the relevant team once we have the information.

Kash

Userlevel 4

@Kash thanks for your reply I'll see what I can do, but in the mean time since this has been happening I'll draft up a message and select all and copy. This work around safe's me losing my post before I hit the send button.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@JoeKing,

No worries, please let us know if you have further issues.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?