Question

found lost phone. help unblocking

• 19 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I found my lost phone. And blocked phone when it was lost.

To unblock I was told to call ID. However the answer machine says ask community for help.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It’s not very wise to post your personal information online like you have. 😲

I have flagged your post and an ID Mobile member of staff will be along soon to remove your personal information and respond to your query.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Abbas Ali 

I have removed your personal information from your post.

We advise not to post personnel information on a public forum. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 1

Need help been two hours looking for live chat. Very frustrated. Rung them just automatic phone its useless. Cant even change password. I need to unblock my lost phone been found. Please help this is very annoying im not happy. Customer support should always been there when u need an emergency help. Please help me asap. Thank u

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @MrsDvincent 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?