Question

Fraud acount set up in my name

• 22 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi 

An account has been fraudulently set up in my name with my address. Please advise as to how to report. I have called the complaints line twice but have not had a call back

Thanks

Paul

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @pauljharris, sorry to hear you’ve been a victim of identity theft.

If you’ve not done so already, I recommend reporting this matter to Action Fraud online - iD will probably need their case reference number.

Have a chat with iD Mobile’s social media team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). 

They should be able to assist - I hope you get this sorted @pauljharris.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi 

An account has been fraudulently set up in my name with my address. Please advise as to how to report. I have called the complaints line twice but have not had a call back

Thanks

Paul

Hello @pauljharris,

If a Complaint has been logged it will be in the queue and they’ll contact you.

We can report this here. Let us know if you still need help with reporting this if you haven’t already had this logged.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed

This hasn't been resolved yet  I'm not on socials so can you please get it properly logged?

Thanks

Paul

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@pauljharris,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?