Question

Fraudulent account final demand notice

• 17 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello. I am not an ID Mobile customer and never have been. But I have received a final demand notice letter dated 08/11/22 a few days ago. Somebody has obviously used my name to open an account fraudulently and has not paid the bill. I have tried to report the matter to Action Fraud but its apparently not a crime to use someone else’s details in this way so they haven’t been helpful. I am coming here in the hope of getting my name dissociated with any debt I have not run up and curtail the threat of debt collectors visiting my home. I’m also having the same issue with a Vodafone account, again I’ve never been a customer.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Daniel Fuller, if you want to get this matter dealt with quickly, I recommend getting in-touch with the iD social media team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message) for assistance.

FYI, any out-of-hours messages left on social media are picked-up when the social media team next start work.

Good luck @Daniel Fuller
🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Daniel Fuller,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?