My contract with ID ends on 7 June. I have taken out a sim-only deal with ID (via uSwitch because it was cheaper for some reason) to start on 7 June. However, it appears that ID will charge me for the new sim deal from today - 22 May - regardless of the fact that the new sim hasn’t arrived yet, and I still have 2 weeks to run on my existing contract.
Is there any way to delay the activation of the new sim until my existing contract ends? If not, do I have to cancel the sim-only deal and wait until my contract ends and then reapply?