Question

gift not came with phone

• 1 December 2022
  • 9 replies

Hey I've taken a 24 month contracts out with you guys and it should have came with a £100 Currys gift card but didn't when will I get it? 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Reece Devey 

I’m sorry to hear your gift card hasn’t come with your purchase, although this hasn’t come with the physical order, have you double checked your emails to see if it’s mentioned to come separately or as an online code?

If you don’t see anything there please let us know here so we can get in contact and take a look.

Tom

Hi Tom,

when looking online please stated that the gift card will come with the phone but not received anything.

what I've seen is that the £100 gift card was on the offer of the contract for the Google pixel 7 which I took out. It's also stating in my contract about the gift card I thought that it  would get emailed separately but not got anything at all 

regards Reece 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Reece Devey,

Promotion runs from 16/11/2022- 29/11/2022. Offer applicable to http://idmobile.co.uk. Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address 30 days post the end of the promo. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Subject to credit check, eligibility, and a minimum term of 24 months on selected plans. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+ 3.9%. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

We would advise allowing until 29th December 2022 to receive the voucher.

I hope this helps.

Kash

Hopefully get it soon cracking deal on Currys at the minute wanted to get something with it. Not sure where I seen that the voucher comes with the phone then. 

Thank you 👍

Userlevel 4

@Kash You should stop commenting this information as it's incorrect and false. It clearly states in the terms of conditions that the voucher is given with the purchase of bought from a store, or if purchased online the voucher is sent WITH the qualifying purchase. Nowhere on the terms of conditions, on the company website, or on the contract does it state anything about it being sent 30 days post offer. Screenshot below of current offer, that had the exact same terms and conditions as the offer ran in November.

Many people, myself included have chosen this contract specifically for the voucher. It seems this is a massive issue for many. So far I should have had my voucher 2 weeks ago and since then I've had to join this community to raise the issue, speak to your chat bot, wait 2 days and then speak to someone on live chat. Then a complaint was raised, got a call off someone 3 days later, asked to send in evidence and then I have to wait up to 5 days for them to get back to me...all of this, almost 2 weeks of constant chasing for a voucher that should have been sent with my purchase in the first place 

@Reece Devey,

Promotion runs from 16/11/2022- 29/11/2022. Offer applicable to http://idmobile.co.uk. Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address 30 days post the end of the promo. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Subject to credit check, eligibility, and a minimum term of 24 months on selected plans. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+ 3.9%. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

We would advise allowing until 29th December 2022 to receive the voucher.

I hope this helps.

Kash

After seeing the screenshot @Powerhous has put on here I'm not happy at all. you have basically lied to me and gave me incorrect information, what company have I signed up to here. The fact that one of the customer service representatives have lied to me.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Reece Devey 

Please note the screenshot may not be the correct offer that you’re eligible for.

We’ve had the above mentioned offer that ran between 16/11 to 29/11 for Pixel 7 devices, this voucher is to be received by 29/12 via email.

The other offer that is currently running for qualifying purchases between 30/11 - 22/12 should have a gift card coming with your order, if you have your order you should have your gift card.

If you don’t have your gift card and are eligible for the offer between for purchases made between 30/11 - 22/12 please let us know so we can get in touch with you and resolve this.

Tom

Hi @Reece Devey 

Please note the screenshot may not be the correct offer that you’re eligible for.

We’ve had the above mentioned offer that ran between 16/11 to 29/11 for Pixel 7 devices, this voucher is to be received by 29/12 via email.

The other offer that is currently running for qualifying purchases between 30/11 - 22/12 should have a gift card coming with your order, if you have your order you should have your gift card.

If you don’t have your gift card and are eligible for the offer between for purchases made between 30/11 - 22/12 please let us know so we can get in touch with you and resolve this.

Tom

Still nothing yet really gutted about this as I got the phone thinking I would get the gift card soon after.The TV I wanted for my kids has sold out and gone back up alot more then it was. Wouldn't mind but the network coverage isn't the best can't get 5g or 4g most the time 😔 really disappointed so far with what I've got.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Reece Devey,

As per the Pixel 7 Gift Card Terms and Conditions the gift card should reach you by 29/12/22.

If you are unhappy with the coverage we do provide you with 30 days to return your order if you purchased it directly from us.

Please let us know if you would like us to look into your coverage issues.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?