Question

Google pixel 6 won't stay connected to WiFi

• 3 January 2022
  • 3 replies

My new Google pixel 6 arrived last week and it won't stay connected to WiFi, it connects and disconnects instantly, it will connect to data but I obviously need to work on WiFi too, I have tried master resetting the phone, connecting to someone else's WiFi it just will not stay connected. I can't find a number to ring either 😒

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Carlijane2,

I’m sorry to hear that.

If a handset is confimed faulty, then the store should have offered to exchange this, however, due to stock constraints with the Pixel 6, this could have been a factor.

If the product is out of stock, we can setup an exchange but we’re not sure when stock is arriving for this and so this can cause you to be in limbo whilst waiting.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

I did, I have been in store as I was advised to by online support they told me they could not help because it was ordered offline, I went back on chat to try and get a replacement phone and the man argues with me that I don't have signal for id mobile in my area even though the data works fine it's the WiFi that connects and instantly disconnects, the only solution he could offer me was to cancel my contract  and send the phone back and I also had to pay for the postage and im still waiting for my refund, absolutely rubbish service will never be using ID mobile again and I would never recommend them, I have copy's of all the online chats and they also have no number you can actually  call someone and speak to an actual person on. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Carlijane2,

We are sorry to hear this. 

Did you purchase this via the iD Mobile website?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?