Solved

handset stuck at DPD depot

• 17 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Item was supposed to arrive today. Didn't get a delivery window and its just been stuck at the delivery depot all day. Now it doesn't have a delivery date in at all and I'm worried its just going to sit in the depot now. All I seem to get is a robotic system with no way to chat to a human. I've been cut off from ID chat 3 times now, seems to crash when typing in 4 number passcode. Anyone else had this problem with DPD? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 17 July 2023, 21:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Looloo23, to chat to someone at iD just type “talk to a person” after connecting on their online live chat. 

Another problem is that iD Mobile customer service closes at 8pm on weekdays. 

However, you can leave them an out-of-hours message using Facebook Messenger, or a Twitter DM, which should be looked at well before iD staff read your post in this public forum.
🤞

Userlevel 1

Yeah I've had a chat with 3 different advisors problem is it's crashing when they ask for my password 

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Looloo23 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom