Question

Has anybody had any luck accessing their account.

• 12 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Not been able to access my account via app or online. Chat says they will report the issue to the Team. Has anybody else had an issue and have they had it resolved?

4 replies

I cant access my account on the app or online as well. It says they are having technical issues try again in 24 hours. These are very common crashes for them I do not think that I will stay with ID after my contract expires.

Userlevel 1

This is the first issue I've had but it's been a week now. Not handy when I need it for my business.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I can access my account via the web and new app, but I’m aware others are still having trouble.

For those who don’t know, access went offline at Easter - for a week.  Seems a previous system upgrade hadn’t worked and remedial action took much, much longer than expected.  And for about a week now, many people are still reporting issues or oddities in either getting in or what they see if they once they are.

I was fortunate enough to re-establish my sign-in for the new app before the failed upgrade work.  This seems to have been a benefit for me, although I can still see an “Oops...” error randomly when using the web or app.  Things aren’t 100% yet...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Martychris @Ray_Raimis.

Welcome to the Community!

I would advise following the post below for updates on the issue.

We hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?