Question

Haven't received £100 currys voucher, told to speak with currys who then told me to ask ID Mobile...

• 10 December 2022
  • 3 replies

I purchased a google pixel 7 on 22nd november as part of the black friday promotion, but haven’t received my £100 gift voucher. I spoke to an assistant online who told me to speak with currys as they issue the vouchers. I contacted currys and they told me to speak with ID Mobile….I was hoping to use this voucher for people’s christmas gifts, but I can’t see it coming in time, if at all! 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Same here. Got my Google pixel 7 on 15th. Said you get 100 pound currys card. Nothing yet.

Userlevel 1

Terms and conditions state you should receive the voucher within 30 days of purchase via email. I'm still waiting on mine.

Out of interest did you receive a Currys voucher for wine? A lot of people have and are hoping that this isn't the voucher they are referring to in the promotion. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @TheFeds,

The Wine vouchers are not related this is just a separate voucher included. You don’t need to use this and can discard if not interested.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?