havent reciieved my sim

• 17 May 2023
  • 6 replies

I haven’t received my SIM or any information on it what so ever. Ordered it weeks ago now

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like your iD SIM card’s been lost in transit @Euan Howells

You can get a replacement from any Currys store, or ask online using the iD live chat service.  

I haven’t even received a email saying it’s been sent but have one saying it been processed and stuff 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD normally send an order complete email, which indicates your order was dispatched. 
SIM cards are usually sent using the Royal Mail’s standard postal service (without tracking). 

For SIM cards orders, iD advise allowing 3-5 working days for delivery, from the date of dispatch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Euan Howells,

If you don’t receive the SIM Card in the above time-frames, please let us know.

SIM cards are issued via Royal Mail so there isn’t any tracking.

Mohammed

I can give the order number if it helps but that’s all the information I got. Been over two weeks since then and I’ve received nothing. When calling them I can’t get through because they need me iD mobile number but i haven’t received it yet so I’m not sure what to do. I need my SIM card really bad so please help me get it

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Euan Howells,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?