Question

HELP

• 18 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I already have a sim only card that i am using in my phone this work very well when i am in Menorca which is great…

Does someone know.. 

i have purchased a new unlimited sim card and i am taking it to Menorca to use it in my Router

for the TV is this possible ? 

31+k4TThgIL._SY115_SX115_.jpg

TP-Link AC1200 4G+ Cat6 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, 4G Network SIM Slot Unlocked, with MU-MIMO technology, No Configuration required, Guest Network & Parental Control, UK Plug

(Archer MR500)

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Roaming in iD Mobile’s 50 inclusive roam like home destinations, then you are limited to 7.72GB a month under iD’s fair usage and open data policy.

Based on the above, you will run out of data within an hour or two streaming at the highest quality setting.

Ok Thanks is there a sim card that ID sell that would work with unlimited date ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @danny michelle 

We sell plenty of unlimited data plans, however all plans are subject to the fair usage policy, which limits your data allowance based on how much your plan costs per month.

You’ll be able to calculate how much your plan will give you here.

It’s also worth noting that we don’t officially support usage of iD Mobile SIMs in routers, we can’t guarantee they’ll work together.

Tom 

Why iD Mobile?