• 6 replies

Hi I’m having a problem receiving calls 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nevsta87,

Welcome to the Community!

What happens when someone tries to ring you do they get an error message?

If you can confirm the error message we can advise further.

If you have recently changed your number or ported in you may need to update the number in your settings.

Kash

It is saying call failed for some and number not recognised for others. This is not the first time I’ve had this problem so I’m going to go with another company as it has stopped em from being able to use my phone for work there for I’ve lost out on money 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

To be fair @Nevsta87, iD do state in their terms that their plans are for personal use only, and not for businesses. 

Are you for real. So your basically telling me people can’t ring my phone! Regardless what I use my phone for shouldn’t be a problem as I’ve never not paid my phone bill okay!!! Any way it’s ok as I’ve a new deal with three network and I will be changing over tomorrow 

Thankyou 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry @Nevsta87, although iD terms have a section stating connections are for personal not business use, it seems a grey area.

Hope change to Three goes smoothly, and afterwards callers can actually call you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Nevsta87 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve left iD Mobile before we could take a look into this, we wish you the best with your new network.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?