Solved

How do get delete my community account and the the main account.

• 12 July 2023
  • 8 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello, I am unable to delete my community page and my main IDMOBILE account as well. How do you delete the accounts.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 17 July 2023, 17:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

While iD Mobile will delete a community account, your main iD Mobile account used to login to view bills etc cannot/will not be deleted. 

While iD Mobile will delete a community account, your main iD Mobile account used to login to view bills etc cannot/will not be deleted. 

Okay, will you be able to delete the community account. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Afua Yeboah, you’ll have to wait until someone from iD Mobile gets around to reading the posts in your “How do get delete my community account and the the main account.” topic.

@WelshPaul and I are community members, not iD employees. 

Okay, thank you very much!

Okay @Afua Yeboah, you’ll have to wait until someone from iD Mobile gets around to reading the posts in your “How do get delete my community account and the the main account.” topic.

@WelshPaul and I are community members, not iD employees. 

Okay, thank you very much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

That’s been deleted for you.

Mohammed

That’s been deleted for you.

Mohammed

Could you also delete my account too please as this was accidentally created. Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That’s been done now.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?