Solved

How do I add a second contract to my account

• 1 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I previously bought a sim only contract for my son and set this up under my name for him as he is under 16. My own contract has finished with another provider and now taken out a new sim only contract for me. 

How do I now set both up together under one account so I can see both? 

Thanks, Justin

icon

Best answer by andewhite 1 March 2023, 17:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It’s not possible to do what you want with iD Mobile @Justin2304. 

At iD, the billing system only allows you to have one SIM card per iD account - no group plans are available.

Good luck @Justin2304.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @andewhite for your prompt reply. So how do you register the second sim if your email address and details are linked to your son’s account and you cannot change it? Or can you? Is there a number or channel to call or contact to change the details on your existing account (ie:change to my son’s email address for example)? <Many thanks again

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sadly, the iD systems do not allow use of the same username (email address) more than once.
If you’ve already registered with one username (email address), there’s nothing you can do to change it, or use it again.

You’ll need another username (email address) to register a new iD plan.

You can reuse a Gmail address if you add dot/s into the prefix to “@gmail.com”.
With an outlook.com address, you can create an alias for your primary outlook.com address.

Alternatively, transfer your mobile number/s to a mobile service provider that allows their customers to have a group plan.

Good luck @Justin2304. 

Why iD Mobile?