Question

How do i change the voice mail recording

• 5 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello. I am new to id mobile and I have to admit to being rather frustrated with the voicemail set up. You have to give the voice box a name with your recorded voice and it doesn’t then make sense with the pre-recorded recorded message and there seems no way to edit it. Can anyone help me please. Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Daisy01 

Glad to hear that’s worked out in the end, let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Hi Tom, 

Thank you for your reply. It appears when being on Chat with an id person yesterday, I was told that you have to use your own voice message, end of. I was only wanting to have a pre-recorded message like other phone companies automatically have set up, I didn’t want my voice or name mentioned. Anyway, in the end I gave up and went to re-record my message and then I called my number to see how it sounded it was a pre-recorded message, bingo! Don’t know how or why that happened. I have to admit that I do find the message system a bit strange. Just trying to get used to it all I guess.

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Daisy01 

Could you let us know a little bit more about what you mean here?

You’ll need to record a message to set up voicemail, however once that’s done voicemail will work.

To re-record;

Call 123:
Option 3: Greetings menu
Option 0: More options
Option 6: Name for the system greeting
Option 3: Rerecord name

Tom

Why iD Mobile?