Question

How do I claim youtube premium from Pixel 7 pro purchase

• 18 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Purchased pixel 7 pro which claimed to come with 3 months Youtube premium. Where do I claim this?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @sheng,

I’m sorry that you didn’t receive the information regarding the Youtube Premium for 3 months.

Can you advise where you have seen this offer or if you have a link or screenshot of the promotion?

Once we have the information we will check it out further.

Kash

Hi @sheng,

I’m sorry that you didn’t receive the information regarding the Youtube Premium for 3 months.

Can you advise where you have seen this offer or if you have a link or screenshot of the promotion?

Once we have the information we will check it out further.

Kash

@Kash 

From the carphone warehouse website 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @sheng 

I’d recommend contacting Google directly about this offer, their YouTube Premium and Google One offer would be directly through them.

Tom

Hi @sheng 

I’d recommend contacting Google directly about this offer, their YouTube Premium and Google One offer would be directly through them.

Tom

Great. Usual pass between pillar and post. Google are telling me to contact the retailer. absolutely useless 🙄

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you bought your Pixel 7 Pro from Carphone Warehouse (CPW), I think you’d need to contact CPW about the offer on the www.carphonewarehouse.co.uk web-site.

The offer is linked to the handset not the mobile service provider and appears to require sign-up for YouTube Premium and Google One, presumably using the Pixel 7 Pro you purchased at CPW.

The CPW online offer states:

The Google One and YouTube Premium three-month trial offers are available to eligible users with the purchase of Pixel 7 Pro. Offer expires 15 December 2023 at 11.59 p.m. GMT. Valid form of payment required at sign-up, but you will not be charged until the trial period has expired. Cancel anytime. See https://youtube.com/premium/restrictions, and https://one.google.com/offer/terms-and-conditions/pixel7and7pro for full terms.

Assuming you sign-up online before the offer expires, you’ll get the first three months free, and begin paying from month 4 (if haven’t cancelled) - anyway, good luck @sheng.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If you bought your Pixel 7 Pro from Carphone Warehouse (CPW), I think you’d need to contact CPW about the offer on the www.carphonewarehouse.co.uk web-site.

The offer is being provided by Google, similarly like the Apple Music, Apple TV etc being provided by Apple.

@sheng,

You can find the details on the link andewhite has provided.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?