Question

How do I get the additional Trade In value as I've bought a Google Pixel 7

• 18 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I recently bought a Google Pixel 7 and it says you can get an addition £100 on the trade in. How do I get that as it’s not show that on the standard trade in page?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @AgiN, the online page https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer shows the offer and explains how to claim.

Userlevel 1

Yes but when I do that it just shows the standard value and doesn't mention the additional £100.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It looks like an “Additional value of £100 and standard trade-in value will be received via a BACs transfer, see full Terms & Conditions at Terms & Conditions.” - online paragraph 4 of the terms & conditions states:

Our trade-in service is provided by our sister company Currys. For any queries with this service or your trade in please contact TradeUpHelp@currys.co.uk.

Have you emailed them your enquiry @AgiN?

Userlevel 1

Good point, let me try email them. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @AgiN,

It won’t be shown at the time of processing your trade-in but covered in the T&Cs.

You would buy your phone and complete a trade-in at the time.

Send the phone off in the bag once received and it get’s checked by Engineers at Carphone Warehouse.

As long as it meets the condition described, you’ll first receive the original trade-in quoted.

You’ll then receive the additional £100.00 separately.

If you still need help, let us know. 

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?