Solved

how do i pay

• 11 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I lost my mobile with my ID sim months ago. I've cancelled my account but still owe £5 and ID are chasing me for it. I cant get on my account as I cant remember my password. I cant reset it because a code is automatically sent to my lost phone. I've spent hours on live chat and still no resolution. Now I have emails from ID threatening me with debt collectors! All I want to do is pay the £5!!

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 11 August 2022, 22:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

A quick Google came back with the following result:

Call 0333 003 7777

Enter your Mobile number then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again.

You can then make a payment for the desired amount via our automated payment line.

Userlevel 1

I cant use this number as you have to ring from the phone you are paying the bill for, and I've lost that phone. I've tried. That's my problem. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I cant use this number as you have to ring from the phone you are paying the bill for, and I've lost that phone. I've tried. That's my problem. 

The 0333 number should work from any phone, but iD have another dedicated cancellations and payments number 0800 049 0250.

As long as you know your iD mobile number you should be able to pay.

Good luck.

Userlevel 1

I've tried the number you have given me but it wont take payments and refers me to my ID account (which I cant get on to). I've rung the ID 0333 number but it will only give me pay for the number I'm ringing on (my other phone on a different ID account). I'm still stuck

Userlevel 1

I've sorted it. I rang the ID number on a friend's non ID phone. Thanks for getting back to me

Why iD Mobile?